Raritan’s Dominion LX II is an affordable, enterprise-level connectivity solution for SMBs
Earlier this year, Raritan introduced its next generation KVM-over-IP switch designed for small to midsized businesses (SMBs) – the Dominion LX II. For economical, reliable and secure remote access and management, the Dominion LX II provides one or two remote users and one local user with Java-free, BIOS-level access and control of 8 or 16 servers (expandable to 256 servers with tiering).
This latest switch replaces the Dominion LX, which was introduced in 2011. Its standard productivity features such as virtual media, absolute mouse synchronization, directory server authentication, and PC Share are all included in this new switch. However, the Dominion LX II also represents a significant advancement over the previous generation by providing:
- All new hardware, video and software platform
- 24/7, Java-free, BIOS-level, IP remote access
- One or two remote users. One local user. 8 or 16 KVM ports.
- Single power supply & LAN port
- VGA, DVI, HDMI, USB-C, and DisplayPort
- Productive video performance for 1080p and 1200p video at 15 frames/second
- Universal Virtual Media™ to transfer files, load software and boot an OS
- Absolute Mouse Synchronization™
- Management of up to 8 serial devices via Raritan DSAM accessories
- Integrated Switch/LCD drawer models
With these next-generation advantages, the Dominion LX II enables IT, data center, lab, and network administrators to remotely manage computer and serial devices to maximize uptime, avoid travel and quickly resolve issues. It’s an appropriate and economical choice for SMB environments including labs, small racks and server rooms, remote offices and retail facilities.
Partner with CEG to Maximize Uptime – Remotely
CEG is proud to partner with Raritan in addressing our clients’ critical power and remote access needs. We look forward to assisting you with improving efficiency and uptime in your SMB. CONTACT US today to learn more or CLICK HERE to read more about this new product.