Upsite adds a 24” wide Adjustable Rack Gap Panel to AisleLok Solution
A 24” wide adjustable rack gap panel is the latest addition to Upsite’s AisleLok Modular Containment Solution. Designed to seal off gaps between IT racks, such as those created by missing 24″ cabinets or building support columns, this new offering is an ideal solution for smaller gap widths of 2.75″ to 24″.
The Adjustable Rack Gap Panel features a tool-less design and easily attaches directly to the rack side panel magnetically. With the case mounted, the user simply extends the retractable material across the gap, effectively closing off the opening when the handle attaches magnetically to the adjacent cabinet side panel or Striker Plate Kit for nonmetallic surfaces. Total installation time is typically less than a minute when installing the product between two cabinets. In addition to the new 24” solution, Upsite also offers an Adjustable Rack Gap Panel that can enclose gap widths of 10” to 60”.
AisleLok Adjustable Rack Gap Panel Benefits
- Reduces exhaust air recirculation.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Enables the reduction of bypass airflow.
- Improves cooling airflow, which allows for higher rack densities.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Modular design and out-of-the-box installation doesn’t require 3rd party design, engineering, or construction – minimizes computer room disruption and risk.
Learn more about the comprehensive AisleLok Modular Containment solution or download the Adjustable Rack Gap Panel datasheet here.