If you are looking to improve performance or reduce cost in an existing environment, it’s vital to gather as much information as possible to make an informed assessment of issues and opportunities. The Data Center Experts at CEG have seen hundreds of mission critical environments and work daily with the physical infrastructure components in these facilities. We are the ideal choice of partner to help you at every stage of a data center’s life cycle.
An Infrastructure Optimization Assessment performed by CEG will include a review of the following:
- Data center layout and design
- Data and low-voltage cabling infrastructure
- Power infrastructure
- Thermal load
- Conditioned air flow
- Physical room analysis
- Environmental monitoring
- Security profile
- Remote access and control
- Computation fluid dynamics model
- Energy incentive services
With this information, CEG can make thoughtful next step recommendations – whether that entails upgrades to existing units, expansion of the environment, or introduction of new measures and methodologies to improve performance and reliability.
Asset Tracking, Documentation and Provisioning Services
CEG understands the costs and time commitments involved in implementing monitoring and management solutions for a data center. We also know the benefits these solutions can yield in operating efficiency and maintenance is tremendous.
To further support a client’s ongoing DCIM efforts, CEG provides ways improve the efficiency of network management, documentation, asset tracking and data center provisioning.
- Improve impact analysis, minimize errors, and reduce staff requirements associated with expansions, enhancements or routine changes.
- Enable proactive capacity planning and facilitate consolidation, relocation or expansion projects.
- Enforce adherence to redundancy requirements and design guidelines to ensure availability and business continuity.
- Reduce mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) for outages.
- Increase speed to market for new application deployments.