APC by Schneider Electric
CEG Group is a Certified Elite APC by Schneider Electric Partner and represents APC’s end-to-end AC and DC-based line of power products and services including uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), power distribution equipment, power management software and DC power systems.CEG also offers APC cooling, cabinet and security products as well as its data center infrastructure management software. The CEG team has extensive experience with specs, design, procurement and deployment in APC’s comprehensive line for data centers and other mission critical environments.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Products from APC
APC’s widely deployed back up power UPS product line ranges from under the desk backup power strips for personal computers and peripherals, to the large three phase UPS systems available in the Symmetra and MGE Galaxy lines.CEG’s expertise lies in our ability to help our clients navigate through these broad offerings to identify the ideal UPS solution for their environment.
Data Center and Facility – 3 Phase UPS
(400kW to 1.6MW)
Ultra energy efficient, modular, scalable, three-phase power protection with industry-leading performance for large data centers and mission-critical environments.
(10 to 500 kVA/kW)
High performance, right-sized, modular, scalable, 3-phase power protection with ultra high availability and efficiency for any size data center or high density power zone.
(160 kVA to 225 kVA (480V) 160 kVA to 200 kVA ( 400V))
Highly efficient, easy to deploy, compact three phase power protection that seamlessly integrates into the electrical, physical and monitoring environments of customers operating medium data centers, industrial or facilities applications.
(10 to 40kVA in 400V and 10 to 30kVA in 208V)
Compact three phase power protection with excellent efficiency and hot scalable runtime for small data centers and other business critical applications.
MGE EPS 8000
(555 kVA to 1125 kVA)
Robust 3 phase power protection UPS systems with adaptability to meet the unique requirements of medium to large data centers, buildings and critical industrial.
MGE EPS 7000
(300 kVA to 500 kVA)
Performance 3 phase power protection and high adaptability makes the MGE EPS 7000 a facility manager’s top choice UPS.
MGE Galaxy 5000
(20 – 120kVA), (50-130kVA)
Robust three phase power protection designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications.
MGE Galaxy 4000
(40 to 75 kVA)
Performance 3 phase power protection and high adaptability makes the MGE EPS 7000 a facility manager’s top choice UPS.
MGE Galaxy 3500
(10 to 40 kVA)
Compact three phase power protection with excellent efficiency and optimized footprint particularly adapted for demanding industrial environments.
Network and Server UPS Units
(2-16kVA N+1 Redundant Rack or Tower)
Highly available single phase UPS features redundant and scalable double-conversion on-line power protection.
(1-20kVA Rack/Tower Convertible)
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime.
(Entry level 420-1500VA, Standard 750-5000VA, Extended Run 750-3000VA)
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Power Distribution Products from APC
CEG is a Certified Elite APC Partner and represents APC’s entire line of power distribution products. Power Distribution Units are an essential element in managing power capacity and functionality for critical network, server and data center equipment. The APC power line includes rack, row and room power distribution products and transfer switches. APC’s standardized PDUs are designed to increase the manageability and efficiency of your data center. IT and data center managers rely on APC PDU alarms to warn of potential power overloads before critical IT failures occur.
Rack Mounted PDUs
(2.9 kW – 11 kW, 16A – 32A, Vertical Mount)
Metered-by-outlet with switching Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide real-time remote monitoring of each individual outlet combined with remote on/off switching control of individual outlets to provide IT professionals the necessary tools for advanced data center energy management. Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide advanced load monitoring combined with remote on/off switching control of individual outlets for power cycling, delayed power sequencing, and outlet use management.
Switched Rack PDU
(1.4 kW – 12.5 kW, 10A – 50A, Horizontal or Vertical Mount)
Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide advanced load monitoring combined with remote on/off switching control of individual outlets for power cycling, delayed power sequencing, and outlet use management.
Metered-by-Outlet Rack PDU
(5.0 kW – 7.4 kW, 20A – 32A, Vertical Mount)
Metered-by-outlet Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide real-time remote monitoring of each individual outlet to empower IT professionals with the necessary tools for advanced data center energy management.
Metered Rack PDU
(1.4 kW – 22.0 kW, 10A – 60A, Horizontal or Vertical Mount)
Metered rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide real-time remote monitoring of connected loads. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads before critical IT failures occur.
Basic Rack PDUi
(1.4 kW – 14.4 kW, 15A – 50A, Horizontal or Vertical Mount)
Reliable rack power distribution.
APC Floor-mounted, Modular and Busway Power Distribution
Scalable and efficient 3-phase power distribution management.
Modular Power Distribution mitigates the need to predict the future requirements and configurations of your data center. This visionary power distribution system is agile enough to match the needs of your data center today and enable rapid expansion or reconfiguration in the future. Power distribution management is simplified by output metering, branch current/circuit monitoring and auto-detection by the StruxureWare suite of management options. When demand rises and expansion becomes necessary, simply plug in new Power Distribution Modules. The factory-assembled modules, which include circuit breaker, power cord, and power connection, can be installed in mere minutes. There are multiple power ratings and power cord lengths for low to high power, guaranteeing compatibility and quick, easy, and convenient installation.
The easy-to-deploy PDU for data centers with custom requirements
The APC Configurable Power Distribution Units bring agility, availability, and speed of deployment to your data center. Our factory-tested power distribution units are built to your exact specifications, support overhead or underfloor distribution, and feature a convenient, portable rack form factor.
- Install factory assembled and tested power distribution solutions fast and faultlessly
- Control cable clutter with cut-to-size cord sets for your site-specific, custom-designed breakers and connectors
- Reduce operating costs with NEMA-rated TP1 transformers – the most efficient in the industry
- Perform maintenance and service from the front or rear – no side access required
- Monitor and manage power usage locally at the PowerView display interface or remotely using a Web browser, StruxureWare Data Center Expert, or your building management system
Cabinet Power: The proven solution for simplifying critical power distribution
Power Management Modules and Remote Power Management Modules integrate isolation, electronic-grade grounding, and distribution for up 252 output breakers. Each cabinet PMM or RPMM features instant front access, a 200% rated neutral bus, a spacious raceway and landing area, and top or bottom cable entry.
Reliable power distribution without a footprint
The iBusway for Data Center solution is a plug-in busway power distribution system designed specifically to deliver power to IT racks. This new solution requires no IT floor footprint and eliminates centralized cable distribution. Using flexible pre-assembled tap-off units and featuring PowerLogic™ energy metering, iBusway for Data Centers is an aesthetic, modular solution that minimizes unintended downtime, adapts to changing needs, and optimizes your data center availability and energy efficiency.
APC Cooling Products
CEG is a Certified Elite Partner and represents APC by Schneider-Electric’s broad selection of cooling products. The InRow cooling line offers superior design and efficiency, and is supported with a variety of chillers, condensers, and accessories for air distribution and thermal containment. APC’s EcoBreeze and Uniflair cooling units for medium and large data centers offer evaporative cooling, chilled water, water/glycol cooled systems, and direct expansion units.
Room Air Conditioners
Perimeter cooling for medium and large data center environments.
Close Coupled Air Conditioners
InRow Chilled Water Cooling
(Up to 70kW)
Close-coupled, chilled water cooling for medium to large data centers.
InRow Direct Expansion
(Up to 37kW)
Close-coupled, air, water, and glycol cooling for closets, server rooms, and data centers.
InRow Pumped Refrigerant
(Up to 27kW)
Close-coupled, pumped refrigerant cooling for medium to large data center.
Hot and cold air containment systems are designed to maximize cooling predictability, capacity, and efficiency at the rack, row or room level. The EcoAisle is an intelligent thermal containment solution designed to increase cooling system efficiency while protecting critical IT equipment and personnel. The Active Flow Control (AFC) available in the EcoAisle provides the intelligence to communicate to the cooling system in order to right size the cooling airflow to match the load of the IT equipment providing a reduction in fan energy over conventional cooling systems. The Eco Aisle system offers flexibility in rack height, width and depth to support either hot or cold aisle containment. EcoAisle provides a safe and efficient environment for IT equipment and personnel incorporating additional features for high efficiency LED lighting with motion detection.
- Air Return System – Centralized hot air return system for room and external air handling systems minimize obstruction of lighting into the aisle and provide cable access from within the contained aisle
- Flexibility – Support for varying aisle widths, rack heights, rack depths, and single rows. Supports hot and cold aisle containment
- Modular strategy – Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility
- Ceiling tiles – Close off the top of the aisle to prevent mixing of the hot and cold airstreams in the IT environment
- Fire Safe System – Alerts personnel and drops ceiling panels based on temperature to enable fire suppressions system in the room to extinguish the fire
- Modular design – Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases
- One-way locking door – Secures the hot aisle while allowing for quick exit in case of emergency
- Safe Slide Doors – Emergency break away sliding door enables quick exit in the event of an emergency
Rack Air Distribution
(Up to 3.5kW)
Air ventilation for wiring closets
StruxureWare for Data Centers
CEG is a Certified Elite Partner and an Advanced Solution Provider for the StruxureWare product. This means our team of data center experts has achieved the highest level of certification and training for StruxureWare implementation in your facility. StruxureWare for Data Centers is a management and monitoring software suite designed to collect and manage data about a data center’s assets, resource use and operation status throughout the data center life cycle. This information is integrated and applied in ways that help managers optimize the data center’s power usage effectiveness (PUE) and meet IT, business and service oriented goals. From IT assets to racks, rows, rooms and buildings, StruxureWare for Data Centers delivers the right information to the right users at the right time. Contact IIS Group for a consultation to find the best StruxureWare solution for your specific needs.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert. A vendor-neutral, scalable monitoring software which collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network. StruxureWare Data Center Expert provides an efficient way for organizations to monitor their company-wide multi-vendor physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security, and environment. Real-time monitoring, user-defined reports and graphs, and instant fault notification and escalation enable quick assessment and resolution of critical infrastructure events.
- StruxureWare Data Center Operation. Instant overview of data center operations through inventory management, PUE calculator, real-time device alarms, and location-based drill-down.
- Data Center Operation: Capacity. Infrastructure capacity planning and optimization via shared data center model, enabling efficient equipment provisioning and right-sizing of your data center.
- Data Center Operation: Cooling Optimize. Dynamically eliminates hot spots and saves energy through intelligent cooling control.
- Data Center Operation: IT Optimize. Reduce IT system energy usage through in-depth optimization of server utilization for increased data center performance.
- Data Center Operation: Server Access. Full server life cycle access and power cycling for remote management.
- Data Center Operation: Change. Workflow management allows for easily tracking and executing moves, adds and changes of equipment in the data center.
- Data Center Operation: Energy Efficiency. Full insight into energy usage costs as well as current & historical energy efficiency analysis for the facility, identifying efficiency losses and enabling improved PUE/DCiE values at subsystem level.
- Data Center Operation: Energy Cost. Cost analysis of energy use on a kW/h basis, detailed to the rack level, for calculating cost of energy consumption for specified equipment and aid in charge back and efficient budgeting.
- Data Center Operation: Insight. Customizable report generator for monitoring data center power and capacity utilization as well as key performance indicators.
- Data Center Operation: Mobile. Handheld, wireless bar-code scanner for viewing, creating & instantly synchronizing changes to data center operations on the go.
- Data Center Operation: VIZOR. View key data center capacity parameters on power, cooling, space, and network as well as high level values on data center utilization on your smart phone or tablet.
- StruxureWare Building Operation. Based on APC’s industry leading Building Automation systems, but tailored to the specific application of cooling system automation for facility HVAC experts and mechanical engineering teams.
- StruxureWare Portal. Provides transparency to data center key performance indicators and business metrics.
- StruxureWare Resource Advisor. Online sustainability and energy management tool for secure access to your energy and environmental data, reports and summaries to drive energy and sustainability programs.
Security and Environmental Monitoring
APC’s NetBotz intelligent edge architecture enables the integration of a number of monitoring devices with diverse protocols into a single management platform. The result is a predictive, preventative monitoring solution that provides the advance warning necessary to prevent small issues from becoming big disasters, while increasing uptime, product life cycle and resource efficiency.
The NetBotz system offers a long list of features and benefits:
- Customizable input contacts monitor conditions from external devices
- Customizable output relays control output from external devices
- Access monitoring to detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switches
- Environmental Monitoring to prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening conditions
- Surveillance including detection and recording of motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis
- Real time fault notification to reduce response times in critical physical infrastructure situations and to help IT administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime
- Adjustable customizable threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels)
- Customized escalation policies with alerts managed according to your policies and received in multiple formats
- Browser access to the user interface from anywhere on a secure network
- Event-driven video storage, prompted by motion or alert
- User-selectable password protection, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers
- Integrates with InfraStruXure Central
- Advanced View client application with historic alerts, graphs, and configuration.
- Enterprise management system compatible
A range of appliances, monitoring devices and accessories are available.
NetBotz Rack Mount 570
The NetBotz 570 supports up to 4 external camera pods, 12 sensor pods and up to 78 Universal Sensors. It offers premium security and environmental monitoring over the network. NetBotz 570 is commonly installed in medium and large data centers.
The NetBotz 455 offers wall-mount and rack-mount monitoring for up to 18 external sensors and 2 cameras. It is commonly installed in server rooms and small data centers.
Room Monitor NetBotz 355/356
The NetBotz Room Monitor Model 355 (with POE injector) and Model 356 (without POE injector) units are commonly installed in network closets and server rooms. The NetBotz 300 series offers great value for security and environmental monitoring over the network.
Racks and Enclosures
CEG, an APC by Schneider-Electric Elite Partner, is qualified to offer a broad spectrum of NetShelter enclosures, open frame racks, and related products to provide a complete solution to meet the challenges facing server and networking applications in every environment.
(Low to High Density Server, Networking, and AV Applications)
Feature-rich rack enclosure optimized for easy installation, managing cables, integrating power distribution, and maximizing airflow.
(Low to Medium Density Server and Networking Applications)
Universal IT enclosures with essential features and functionality to meet the fundamental requirements and applications of rack-mount IT equipment in variety of IT environments.
(Office, Non-IT Space)
A soundproofed server room in a box which allows for IT deployment wherever and whenever it is needed, saving space, cost and deployment time.
(Wall-Mount, Seismic, and Custom Enclosures)
IT enclosures designed for specific environments and applications.
Open Frame Racks
(Networking and Patching Applications, Low Density Server Applications)
Open rack system for easy access to IT equipment and cabling.
Rack and Enclosure Accessories
- Airflow Management – Accessories to improve rack cooling efficiency by preventing air recirculation and reducing bypass airflow.
- Rack LCD Consoles – 1U rack-mountable keyboard, mouse, and LCD console
(17″ and 19″ models, 17″ available with optional integrated 8 / 16 port analog KVM Switch)
- Cable Management – Comprehensive selection of accessories designed to organize power or data cables within a rack or enclosure.
- Data Distribution Cable – Pre-terminated rack to rack network cabling in various lengths
(Network connectivity accessories and pre-terminated data distribution cabling for rack systems.)
Prefabricated Data Center Modules
APC by Schneider-Electric’s All-In-One Modular Data Centers offer integrated, scalable, flexible, on-demand IT infrastructure. These modules have been the solution for many IIS Group clients.
Enclosed Power Module
Integrated UPS, switchgear and management software in a weather proof enclosure, optimized for scalable data center power.
Skid Mounted Power Module
(500kW – 1.6MW)
Integrated UPS, switchgear, and management software, optimized for scalable power for large data centers.
SmartBunker Micro Data Center
(Single Rack Deployment)
Complete IT infrastructure within a stand-alone, secure, and fire-rated enclosure for protection of critical business applications and storage. Includes cooling, power distribution, UPS, monitoring, and optional fire suppression.
(4 – 30 Racks)
Spacious, prefabricated solution for IT infrastructure. Modules are purpose-built, secure, weather proof, and fire-rated, offering the maximum level of features and performance.
Chilled Water System
(200kW – 1.2MW)
Prefabricated, chilled water piping system with variable speed pumps and controls that provides an efficient and flexible solution for Tier II and III data center cooling.